This work can be used as ongoing study for when/ if your child finishes their weekly tasks that are uploaded onto the poppy class page.
You should have received most of the following (where appropriate).
- Spelling log book.
- Spelling practice book.
- A handwriting book for cursive writing.
- Literacy and language book.
- Empty workbooks.
- A selection of reading books.
- Additional worksheets/ writing prompts.
If you have not received/ collected your pack please email me to arrange a time when it can be collected from school.
More work can be found in year group school closure packs on twinkl.co.uk and classroom secrets.co.uk
Alternative afternoon activities
- Baking- looking at weighing, reading scales and following instructions.
- Construction work with toys- children could write their own instructions, write a description of their creation or a review of their creation.
- Board games.
- Arts and crafts.
- Fitness activities (youtube Joe Wicks daily PE at 9am on youtube).
- Gardening/ plant seeds if possible in preparation for next half terms topic (the scented garden).