Work pack two
This work pack consists of work that can be used as ongoing study whenever suits you best. Weekly work will continue to be uploaded onto the poppy class page with a suggested timetable.
Your number work pack consists of the following:
- ‘Basic skills’ English exercise book.
- ‘Problem solving’ maths exercise book.
- Literacy activity book.
- SPaG summer test.
- Maths booklet with questions that increase in difficulty from fluency to reasoning to problem solving.
- Reading paper- SATs (year 2) twinkl (year 1)
- Phonics sounds which can be used as a flash card activity (In year 1 packs, please ask if your child is in year 2 and you would like these).
- Cursive handwriting models.
- Cursive handwriting curriculum overview.
- Common exception words that the children are aiming to be able to read and spell by the end of the academic year.
- Writing targets for children to check against when writing.
More work can be found in year group school closure packs on twinkl.co.uk and classroom secrets.co.uk
If you would like a pack please email me to arrange a time when it can be collected from school. They are available from Tuesday 19th May.